Wednesday 10 June 2009

Great - Football on the Telly all Night

Been quiet for a couple of weeks as there hasn't been much football about and I have been busy with other projects, but hoping to make the most of tonights football on Sky.

I made a fiver profit on the South Korea-Saudi Arabia game at lunchtime and am now quite happily trading the Ecuador-Argentina game on Sky Sports just now. Not the best game in the world but I do enjoy a 0-0 these days even if I was out of the market when Tevez missed his penalty.

With Columbia-Peru and Brazil-Paraguay to come this might turn into a long night, luckily now I'm my own boss I can decide when I go to work so it is going to be a late start tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I layed Columbia last night when they were 1-0 up with 15 minutes to go at 1.08, Peru didn't score but I thought they would when that ball went across the box in the final few minutes!

Scottish Exile said...

Unlucky really thought Columbia were going to blow it when they decided to sit back towards the end. I just played the under/over markets and ended just under £50 up on the night. Happy day.