Thursday 22 January 2009

Good Day At The Office

After a few days of plunging confidence regarding trading on the horse racing today proved to be one of my best yet with a profit of £50.77. This was despite to losses of over £20 each. I revised my strategy slightly today by reducing the initial stake which left a reasonable pot with which to recover any slight adverse market moves. This proved quite fruitful and has done much to restore my battered faith in my ability to turn this trading lark into an oncome source.

After the Mauresmo-Baltacha game last night I only traded one other game that between Serena Williams and Gisela Dulko. Turned a profit of £8 on that one giving a £13.27 profit on the night. I'm now £56.05 up on the tournament.

Quite a few tasty looking matches tonight starting with Del Potro v Muller right through to Federer against Marat Safin in the morning. So hopefully another profitable night in store.

No comments: