Wednesday 21 January 2009

Tennis Trading I'm Beginning To Like It

I started writing a post just before midnight discussing the Australian Open Tennis but unfortunately ran into the update and lost the post.

I had written about the fact that I thought the 1.25 about Amelie Mauresmo looked a bit tasty and how despite the fact I remembered Elena as a young kid when her Dad Sergei played for St Johnstone, I expected Mauresmo to be to strong.

Well 2 and a half hours later I have been proved right but how close to being wrong I was with Elena taking the first set and even going a break up in the third. Mauresmo traded as high as 2.32 at one point before winning the last 6 games on the trot. Fiver profit on that game but there were a few heart in the mouth moments.

Tennis is proving quite profitable to date with another £15 profit on day three and with the latest win my profit for the tournament is just short of £50. Might drop the horses and concentrate on tennis as an income stream. Even though I know that a loss to dent my confidence might be just around the corner.

No comments: