Thursday 30 April 2009

Uefa Cup Semis - Another Good Evening

Nice evening's work on the 2 Uefa Cup Semi-Finals. Made a relatively modest £6.71 on the all Ukrainian game between Dinamo Kiev and Shaktar. The 5.30 kick off didn't really suit me too well but I had more time for the all German semi at 7.45, trading from the hour mark onwards.

I traded the over/under 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 markets on the Werder Bremen - Hamburg game and with another nice 0-1 result made a profit of £22.98 across the 3 markets giving a profit of £29.69 on the day.

With the weather not being to bad and a few other things getting in the way I never got a chance to look at the tennis this afternoon.Much like Rob the Builder I prefer tournaments in the States or Down Under as the times fit in better for me. Think I will have to rethink my schedule for the upcoming tournaments at Roland Garos and Wimbledon, as the opportunities there should be worth making time for.

No comments: