Wednesday 29 April 2009

Well 1-0 Is Almost As Good

Champions League game between Man Utd and Arsenal tonight, not quite another 0-0 but the 1-0 result proved just as profitable having grabbed a few quid at the start I backed and layed through the last 30 minutes to green up for just over £20 on the over/under 2.5 market.

I also managed to grab a few quid on a couple of East European games during the afternoon so overall another successful day. Got to do my research on the Uefa Cup semis for tomorrow night and see if I can keep this run going.

With the weather due to be lousy in this neck of the woods tomorrow I should be able to trade some of the Rome Masters tennis. by being busy I got lucky today I traded the first few games of the Murray-Monaco game and have to say having left at 5-0 to Andy was surprised to see he lost in 3 sets, but my early exit gave me a 3 quid profit.

No comments: