Monday 16 March 2009

Back in Front of the Screen

Haven't posted for a week mainly because I didn't do much trading for various reasons this last week and what little trading I did do came to nothing. Whilst I had some good trades on the football these were offset by a minor disaster of my own making on the Wolfsburg-Schalke game on Friday night.

With the early change in the clocks across the Atlantic I did manage a few quick trades around 11pm on the basketball making a modest but pleasant £20.

This evening I managed to get back in front of the screen seriously for the first time in a week and managed to turn a £10.34 profit on the West Ham - West Brom game. Currently trading a bit of the Masters Tennis from Indian Wells but my feeling appears a bit out so I think I'm going to quit while I'm all of £3.38 ahead and trade the Basketball.

No comments: