Saturday 7 March 2009

Slow Day

Saturday usually means plenty of opportunity on the Football markets but with it being Cup weekend both North and South of the border and a lack of liquidity on a lot of the European games I struggled to find games I was comfortable with.

However watching the St Mirren-Celtic game which I didnt fancy after last weeks 7-0 scoreline I did enter the market late on when I felt that it was going to be St Mirrens day. Also traded the Sunderland-Spurs game successfully and managed to net a profit of £14.60 on the day.

Whilst the profit was acceptable I do feel I spent rather a lot of time scrambling around markets today looking for an opportunity. This was probably due to the fact that I took the view that 'It's Saturday, must be lots of football to trade on.' A bit more thought at the start of the day may have told me that there was going to be limited opportunities and led to a better use of my time.

Took the evening off to go to the Cinema to see Watchmen, which was a great film if a bit long at 2 and 3/4 hours.

No comments: