Tuesday 17 March 2009

Bad Start But Getting Better

Had a bad start to todays trading bailing out of the early French Cup tie for a loss of just over a fiver. However since then I have been having a good evening.

Traded the Wozniacki - Ursula Radwanska game for the first set greening up for what was my best ever tennis total of £15. Switching to the Arsenal Hull Cup tie I traded the 2.5 and 4.5 markets for profits of just over a fiver on each leaving a footie profit of £6.17.

After last nights post I found my self uninspired by the NBA but did net a £3 profit but returned to the Masters tennis to net a £7.40 gain on Simon-Ljubicic game at Indian Wells and a couple of quick lays followed by backs gave me another £3.38 from Federer.

As I right I'm sitting with a couple of quid profit on the Isner-Safin game but feeling a bit unsure of my next move with unpredictable Marat showing some interest tonight. I've also made a quick grab for a couple of quid on the Magic Cavs game in the NBA.

No comments: