Monday 9 March 2009

Back On Track After Black Sunday

Had a terrible day yesterday, it seemed that everytime I entered a market a goal was scored or in the case of the Ajax and Everton games 2 quick goals. Made some money back on the Getafe-Malaga game late in the day but still ended up over £30 down -OUCH!!!

Having taken a deep breath reentered the markets today and having greened up on the Setabul-Nacional game I should make just over £13 on this evenings work.

Next decision is whether or not to trade Cheltenham tomorrow. I love the Festival one of my favourite weeks of the year, but I have been much more successful since I left horseracing well alone.

Think I might look around for some free/matched bets with conventional bookies tomorrow and just enjoy with a few punts and leave the trading until tomorrow nights Champion League games.

No comments: