Saturday 22 August 2009

Akmal


Akmal was a handy winner for me at York last month at 9/2 and in the first yesterday ran out an 8/1 winner. Even better I managed to take 14/1 on him early in the morning - Happy Days.
I didn't trade at all Wednesday as I was at Anfield for Liverpool's 4-0 demolition of Stoke. Thursday night was an unmitigated disaster in the Europa League qualifiers with what seemed like a goal everytime I entered a market. Although I made a loss of just shy of £50 the positive was that I was disciplined enough to take the losses and avoid what could have been much worse!!!

1 comment:

JS said...

Hello mate, have recently discovered your blog, thank you for sharing it. I have just stared one of my own and woudl appreciate exchangimg links.

Best of luck with it all,
JS
http://my-betfair-trading-journal.blogspot.com/