Sunday 23 August 2009

Slow Weekend

Well after a fair bit of trading this weekend I ended up with a truly massive profit of £4.91. Saturday was a bit of a disaster after a promising start in the Falkirk- Hibs game at lunchtime. Sunday saw a recovery with only one losing game being the early game between West Ham and Spurs.

I didn't seem to manage to really get into any game with any level of confidence. Studying this last week does seem to indicate that my best results are when I select a game and concentrate on it. My difficulty is a tendency to get involved just because there is a game on.

I'm off to Anfield tomorrow night for the Liverpool-Villa game so there will be little trading tomorrow, but with the Champions League qualifiers Tuesday and Wednesday nights hopefully I can get down to some serious work then.

No comments: