Monday 17 August 2009

York Ebor Festival

Whilst I am concentrating on football trading these days my attention over the next four days will be drawn to the Knavesmire and York's Ebor Festival. York remains one of my favourite racecourses and scene of my biggest winning day ever when the St Leger was held there in 2006 and I could do virtually no wrong.

I won't make it over this week but I did manage a mildly profitable day there in July and with a bit of luck I will pick a few winners over the next few days. To those who are trading good luck.
With limited games today and a penalty at Tannadice in the 3rd minute I was happy to escape with a profit of £1.93 on the day. Avoided a potentially losing day and with Champions League and Premiership games tomorrow night hopefully better results to come.

No comments: