Tuesday 24 February 2009

Champions League

As indicated earlier I traded the Champions League football tonight, concentrated on the games involving the 2 English teams from halftime onwards making £6 on the Man Utd game and another £3 on Arsenal, happy enough with that considering I'm watching the games anyway.

Traded a bit of Tennis this afternoon for a £7 profit and am currently greened up for a couple of quid on the Gael Monfils game in Mexico, even though I can't help wondering why he isn't in Dubai.

Not sure if I am going to stay up for the NBA tonight. Cleveland offer no value in the midnight tip-off and unless they make a slow start I won't be getting involved. I think there should be some value in the Lakers at 1 as there should be some profit as that turns in play.

Going out for Dinner tomorrow night so won't be able to trade tomorrow's football but should manage some Dubai tennis in the afternoon.

1 comment:

Rob The Builder. said...

Think Gael heard that Carol Thatcher had been seen in Dubai!