Tuesday 10 February 2009

Sticking To What I'm Good At

OK I've been trying to take this seriously for a few weeks now and I have clearly identified some areas of strength.

Now having seen the great results some guys have achieved on horse racing I'm inclined to now wish them all the best and retreat to a large extent from that market. I'm spending 4-5 hours a day most days and not getting anywhere in fact giving money back to the market.

For me there is now a 3 prong attack which looks to be profitable - Basketball, Tennis and over/under Football markets. In the last week I've turned a £66 profit on the footie, £42 on the Basketball and only trading today £15 on the tennis.

Now these results have been achieved without putting in the sitting in front of the screen hours that I have been giving to the horses. So I'm going to see if I can make some money and put in less time by sticking to what I'm good at.

No comments: