Saturday 14 February 2009

An Improvement

Well after my disasterous Thursday night and wasted Friday afternoon I was feeling a little bit down and haven't spent to much time trading just dropped in and out a couple of times and somehow managed to make a profit of over forty quid.

Not sure what to make of this I think it may point back to my previous concerns about my concentration levels and this may indicate a need to look spending short periods of trading followed by a break away from the screen.

My new success today was Biathlon, as a former resident of Scandinavia I got to like watching this sport and watching the world championships I laid a number of racers as they dropped in price and happily watched them miss a few targets on the range. Might give this another go tomorrow as the market was reasonably liquid and the betting patterns surprising.

NBA on the All Star Break so an early night tonight.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Great to find another biathlon trader! It's a brilliant sport to trade once you understand how the sport works.