Wednesday 27 May 2009

All Quiet on the Trading Front

I've been rather busy with a few other projects and the visit of my mother over the weekend, hence the lack of recent posts. I'm in the process of setting up my own business so the paperwork and organisation involved in this is keeping me rather busy at the moment. If everything goes to plan everything should be in place for the 1st of June and my life should be in order for at least a couple of months until the baby arrives.

Had been looking forward to the French Open even got the widget fitted, but unfortunately bar a few dip ins have not really had the time to trade much at all yet. Have had a few successful trades on the football, especially the Championship playoff final and tonight's Champions League Final.

With the end of the football season in most of the major markets I'm hoping that I can trade tennis sufficiently to make up the shortfall, I don't follow cricket and feel that any move into that area would be foolhardy. As a former resident of Sweden I do have some knowledge of Scandinavian football , so hopefully that and the World Cup qualifiers can keep me going until the new season gets started.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello

nice blog

if you like to exchange
links leave a comment

rc
trading tennis blog
http://tradingtennis.blogspot.com