Friday 15 May 2009

Does This Count As My Best Day Yet?

Today my profit on the over/under markets came to a grand total of £68.56, but I have to admit that I did make £26.60 of that on the Copa Libertadores games in the wee small hours while I was watching the Detroit-Anaheim game 7 on ESPN America. So I think it should really be added to Thursday's total which meant 2 consecutive days in the £40 profit zone.

This has improved the weekly total immensely as after Monday's loss I only made £9 on Tuesday and whilst a £29 profit on Wednesday did improve matters, until this morning it was looking like a rather disappointing week was in store. However I can now look forward to the weekend with over £100 profit for the week already made.

That said it might be just as well as I have rather a lot of other things on the go this weekend so not sure how much of a chance I might have to trade. I think the on going car hunt will continue and I believe I might actually be going out on Saturday night - wonders will never cease. Sunday prospects looks a bit better, though I have got some work to do that hopefully won't take too long, but I fancy Liverpool and Chelsea to hand out hammerings to West Brom and Blackburn so I think I'll be looking elsewhere for a profit.

No comments: