Sunday 10 May 2009

Smashing Through the Glass Ceiling

Well today was the day that I finally managed to get through the £50 barrier with my football trading and this was despite being out for a large part of the afternoon and missing the opportunity of that the Manchester derby provided.

A grand profit of £52.63 was achieved mainly through £20 from the Gillingham - Rochdale playoff, a tenner from AC Milan v Juve and fourteen quid from Porto Nacional. Add in a few £2 grabs elsewhere and this proved to be a great day.

Tomorrow is the start of another week and today's trading has got my weekly profit through the £100 barrier once again. Whilst I don't want to get to used to the extra income I now feel that I am actually improving. I have had a few games that have went against me this week but I have managed to accept the loss and come back to make sure it doesn't effect me to badly. Whether I can transfer this to other sports and markets is the next question that I have to answer especially when the football dries up.

Settling down to watch the Red Wings v Ducks game on ESPN America, probably won't try and trade as I don't want to push my luck to far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done mate, keep it up