Monday 11 May 2009

Back Down to Earth With a Bump

After yesterday's great result I came back to earth with a bump today with Boro's 2nd minute goal at St James' tonight. Ended up losing 17 quid on the football tonight with a tenner profit on the play-off offsetting some of the loss.

I traded a couple of Tennis matches in Madrid this afternoon for a fiver profit and having decided to trade the Ice Hockey after all last night, which netted another £6, I ended up only six quid down on the day.

So not the best start to the week but at least I bailed out of the Newcastle-Boro game before the equaliser in the 9th minute. Not so long ago I would have hung around and ended up losing more. The ability to accept a loss is proving to be a valuable lesson that I have learned and if I can stick with this new found discipline it augurs well for the future.

Looking forward to the Capitals - Penguins game 6 in a few minutes time, hope Ovechkin can take it back to Washington for a game 7 decider. Think I'll lay the draw and try and trade out early and enjoy the show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Scottish Trader, I hope you are well, I was wondering can you let me know how to get that "hitstat"
icon that you have?

Many Thanks
Tiger ( The Long Haul )

Scottish Exile said...

Hi Tiger

Just go to www.histats.com, sign up with your site details and then pick one of the many icons available.

Exile

Anonymous said...

Thanks mate will lok into it!!!