Monday 4 May 2009

Bank Holiday Monday

Was out for most of the day looking for a new car. Our current car is approaching 100,000 miles so with the impending family expansion it seems like a good time to get a car with 5 doors. So after looking at numerous different makes and models absolutely no decision has been made. No doubt a couple of months of procrastination yet before a decision will be reached.

On to tonight's trading and highly successful it was too. Only traded 2 games and after making £13.87 off the Histon-Torquay game I followed it up with another £22.31 from the Villa-Hull match for a grand total of £36.18.

By sticking to football trading I am making steady progress, however with the end of season looming I feel I will have to diversify a bit. My instinct says that tennis is the way to go, although I have been moderately successful with tennis trading to date, I am finding the timing of the European season problematic with my other projects. If I'm going to go down this route I will have to make time to ensure I can trade for a reasonable amount of time as trying to dip in for a quick kill seems to be the route to a quick loss.

No comments: