Friday 8 May 2009

Racing Come Rain,Hail or Shine

Fantastic night at Aintree where we had an astounding night of weather, literally rain hail and shine with beautiful sunshine punctuated by heavy showers and one astounding dose of hail stones.

As I said before I really enjoy these free nights courtesy of Racing UK for anyone with the Setanta Sports Pack I'd make sure you sign up for the Racing UK Club as the free tickets are well worth it.

Well I didn't quite get 6 winners but 3 winners at 10-1, 4-1 and 11-10 plus the placepot for the first time in I don't know how long meant it was a very profitable night. Maybe I should give up this trading lark and just stick to pure gambling!!!!

2 comments:

Rob The Builder. said...

Do I get a prize if I'm your 1000th viewer?

Scottish Exile said...

Yes a free tennis tip :>)