Sunday 3 May 2009

The Things That Interupt Your Trading.....

Well I got a new addition to my list of things to prevent my trading today. No laughing please dear reader (that's my job) but I had to leave the PC as the Rangers and Everton games were coming to an end because my dear wife had managed to drop the car keys down a drain!!!

What can I do other than rumage through the wardrobe to find a wire coathanger and get on my bike and cycle off to the rescue. She calls it pregnancy brain, I can't write what I called it.

Having missed some trading opportunities due to this enforced absense I almost ended up with my first losing day in a while having been caught out by Espanyol's late goals against Valencia. However a late rally for £13 off Betis-Atletico and another three quid from the Maritimo-Porto game left me with a grand profit of £3.97.

No comments: